- Name: LUIS LICEA
- Filing date: June 1, 2022
- State of filing: California
- Name: WILMINGTON TRUST, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- Website: www.wilmingtontrust.com
- Industry: Diversified Financials
- Summary: Wilmington Trust is one of the top 10 largest American institutions by fiduciary assets.
On June 1, 2022, LUIS LICEA filed a complaint in California against WILMINGTON TRUST, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION. Plaintiff LUIS LICEA alleges that www.wilmingtontrust.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
Wilmington Trust was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in200 International Dr, Buffalo, NY 14221, USA.
It is estimated to have 2,250 employees and $5,991,772,000 in annual revenue. According to Alexa, it’s website wilmingtontrust.com is ranked 213,614 in the United States and 907,665 worldwide.