- Name: DREW HUNTHAUSEN
- Filing date: April 11, 2023
- State of filing: California
- Name: DES KOHAN, INC.
- Website: www.deskohan.com
- Industry: Consumer Durables & Apparel
- Summary: DES KOHAN is a sophisticated Los Angeles boutique and online store offering a curated selection of designer fashion, accessories, home objects, and furniture.
On April 11, 2023, DREW HUNTHAUSEN filed a complaint in California against DES KOHAN, INC.. Plaintiff DREW HUNTHAUSEN alleges that www.deskohan.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
Des Kohan is headquartered in 914 N Fairfax Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA.
It is in the Consumer Goods industry and the website is deskohan.com.
A scan for 3rd Party Overlays was performed on April 26, 2023 and ‘HikeOrders Accessibility Enabler’ was detected. Typically overlays, or widgets, apply the third-party’s source code to the existing code of the host website in an effort to change the user experience by overriding or adding to the existing code. Overlays are often added instead of manually identifying or resolving accessibility barriers in a website’s code and design, which would generally occur during an audit or test from an accessibility subject matter expert. By not addressing the underlying cause of accessibility barriers, the effectiveness of overlays has been debated. There has also been an increase in the number of lawsuits against websites that use third-party overlays.