- Name: PERLA MAGENO
- Filing date: May 22, 2023
- State of filing: California
- Name: ROSE CITY PIZZA ENTERPRISE, INC.
- Website: www.rosecitypizza.com
- Industry: Food, Beverage & Tobacco
- Summary: Rose City Pizza is a pizzeria that specializes in New York style pizza made with fresh, organic ingredients in the San Gabriel Valley.
On May 22, 2023, PERLA MAGENO filed a complaint in California against ROSE CITY PIZZA ENTERPRISE, INC.. Plaintiff PERLA MAGENO alleges that www.rosecitypizza.com is not sufficiently digitally accessible.
Rose City Pizza is headquartered in 3588 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA.
It is in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the website is rosecitypizza.com.
A scan for 3rd Party Overlays was performed on May 27, 2023 and ‘UserWay’ was detected. Typically overlays, or widgets, apply the third-party’s source code to the existing code of the host website in an effort to change the user experience by overriding or adding to the existing code. Overlays are often added instead of manually identifying or resolving accessibility barriers in a website’s code and design, which would generally occur during an audit or test from an accessibility subject matter expert. By not addressing the underlying cause of accessibility barriers, the effectiveness of overlays has been debated. There has also been an increase in the number of lawsuits against websites that use third-party overlays.